ADMISSION STEPS & REQUIREMENTS
1. PARENT VISIT TO THE SCHOOL: Book an appointment to tour the school (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. APPLY: Please provide the following documents, via email, to email@example.com:
Report cards: your child(ren)'s most recent report cards
Pastor's Letter: a letter from pastor briefly describing your family’s church involvement
The Application Fee of $200 is non-refundable and is due no later than the time of your child(ren)’s Student Assessment. Payment is accepted by cash, cheque (made out to St. Timothy’s Classical Academy), debit or credit card. A 2.65% processing fee applies to credit card payments.
3. STUDENT ASSESSMENT: Upon receipt of your application form, a time will be set up for your child(ren) to visit the school. Children entering SK or grade 1 will make a brief visit to the SK classroom to meet the teacher and spend a few minutes doing activities. Students entering grades 2-8 will be asked to do
some desk work to test reading comprehension, writing, French language, and math skills.
At the assessment, you will be given a copy of Christopher Perrin’s An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents. This is required reading prior to your Board Interview.
4. BOARD INTERVIEW: Provided there are no concerns arising from the application or student assessment, an interview will be set up between the parents our Director and a Board member. This generally lasts approximately 45 minutes and is an opportunity for the Board to discuss the family’s commitment to classical, Christian education and the school's vision, as well as provide the parents a chance to to raise any unanswered questions.
5. ACCEPTANCE: If accepted, families will begin receiving information regarding the upcoming school year and will be expected to begin providing tuition payments.
Tuition is due upon acceptance to the school. Please follow the Payment Schedule outlined in the Tuition Information section of the application form. If you are joining the school after June 1, your tuition payment will be due the first day of the next month upon review of the payment schedule with the school. Tuition is payable either by post-dated cheques, payable to St. Timothy’s Classical Academy, or by Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD). The PAD form is included in the application form.