To attend St. Timothy’s, new and returning families must send the following to the Registrar at the school address:
- completed Application Form (if possible, please print the form double-sided)
- cheque (non-refundable and required before the application will be considered) made out to St. Timothy’s Classical Academy for the $100 application fee and, if applicable, the $100 late fee
- completed Tuition Form
Ideally, both forms are provided at the same time, but the Tuition Form can be provided later. Until it is received, however, only a conditional acceptance is possible.
New families must also provide:
- for each child, unless they are home-schooled, a copy of the most recent end-of-year report card
- letter from their pastor briefly describing the family’s church involvement
For new families, the following will be arranged after submission of the Application Form:
- Student assessment, preferably in class when possible.
- Parent interview to discuss both their child(ren)’s academic history and the family’s commitment to classical Christian education.
Upon acceptance, families must provide post-dated cheques for the payments that have been agreed to.
Prior to the start of the school year, an information package is sent to families which includes uniform information, permission forms, medical forms, and volunteering information.